We have been producing websites for small business and government clients since 1996. With this experience we have developed a content management platform that is perfect for small business operators.
With our extensive experience, we know what works. We don't try and offer a one size fits all solution as all businesses have their own unique requirements. We listen to what the client wants and then come up with a solution that is both efficient and cost effective.
We have created websites, intranets and web applications for many industry types, including government, small business, tourism etc. We have a history of charging very reasonable prices for high quality work.
We are always stretching our imagination further to see what else we can provide our customers. As you know the internet is a rapidly changing place and trying to keep up is difficult. So to make sure you are presenting your business or project in the best light and using up to date methods, then please contact us today.
6 Simple Steps to Launching a new Website
This is one of the most asked questions we get. What steps are involved and how long until my website is launched?
- We agree on a price and features and you pay a deposit to get the process underway.
- You provide some ideas, copy of existing logo, examples of sites you like etc.
- We come up with an initial design concept and provide this to you for feedback.
- We revise the design based on your feedback and construct a working demo of the site for you to try.
- We populate the content for the site based on your input.
- Finally when you are happy with everything we can launch the live site once the final invoice is paid.